- Brew Spots
- Brewery - Europe
- The Beerblefish Brewing Company Ltd.
The Beerblefish Brewing Company Ltd.
We are a social enterprise brewery making beer in Edmonton, North London.
We have four aims:
- Provide training and mentoring to ex-forces personnel to re-skill and re-enter the workforce after military service;
- Provide material and financial support to computing-oriented youth training schemes and children’s organisations;
- Pay all members of staff at least the living wage;
- Brew fantastic beer and have fun doing it!
We offer a full range of tasty beers, from dark, mysterious stouts and porters through to lagers and hoppy pales, but our true passion is for heritage beers, which is why our core range comprises beers based on nineteenth century recipes and tasting notes. We have also branched out into spirits, creating our Limited Edition Hopped Gin in 2019.
Beerblefish Brewing is committed to keeping its beers vegan. It is not necessary to include isinglass or other animal products in our beers - these additives do not add anything to the taste of the beer and simply stop some people from being able to enjoy it.
We are also conscious of the impact of brewing on our environment and we are always looking for ways to reuse our by-products, including our spent grain and our used hops. We're always open to new ideas so please get in touch with any suggestions.