More great advice from Charlie Papazian, homebrew master and author of the bestselling The Complete Joy of Homebrewing.
"Many ask me, 'What's different about The Homebrewer's Companion?' It's a book that I might have titled The Complete Joy of Homebrewing, Volume 2. The information is 98 percent new information, including improved procedures for beginning and malt-extract brewers as well as advanced and veteran brewers. There are loads of new recipes and useful charts and data that I continually refer to in my own homebrew recipe formulation (I still homebrew about 20 batches a year). My theme throughout is 'Keep it practical. Keep it useful.' I wanted to answer 10 years' worth of questions in this one volume. I did ... and I had fun doing it."
-- Charlie Papazian
Get the Most from Your Malt!
* Easy-to-follow techniques and trouble-shooting tips
* Answers to the most-often asked questions
* A guide to world beer styles
* Useful facts on fermenting, yeast culturing and stove-top boiling
* Charts, tables, support information and much, much more
* Over 60 exotic recipes to try -- from "You'll See" Coriander Amber Ale to Waialeale Chablis Mead